Monday, February 23, 2009

Jaycen's 4 Months Old!!!

So I cannot believe Jaycen is ALREADY 4 months old!! wow, where does the time go, huh... Well as you know from previous posts, Jaycen has RSV, but it is not bothering him at all really anymore which is GREAT! :) And well at the doctor's visit, we found out he weighs in at: .... dun dun dun.... 10 pounds 8 ounces!!! Yay, we're finally in the 2 digit numbers! :) Well I know Valentine's Day has already passed, but either way, I figured since he turned 4 months in February, I would take valentine's pics for it anyways, because some of my favorite pics I EVER took of Mikylee were like these....
So here ya go...
JAYCEN'S 4 MONTH OLD PICS...




10 THINGS I'M LOVING ABOUT YOU THIS MONTH:
1. Your eyes have the most amazing *sparkle*.
2. You love being held, you used to not care for it all that much, but you even fell asleep in our arms a couple of times!
3. You love going on car rides (just like your momma!)
4. You can sleep through just about any noise in the world, but any movement and your eyes are open!
5. You are such a boy! You laugh when I ask if you "poo-poo'd" lol.
6. You can already take your own diaper off, oh help us!
7. You talked to Grandma Eaton on the phone and coo'd at her! :)
8. You are such a well behaved baby (I'm sure it won't last too long)lol.
9. You still manage to smile all the time, even after you puke all the time!
10. You add so much to our entire family! :)

0 comments: