Well I figured I had better update people on Jaycen's RSV. He is doing really well! :) Thank goodness! The day that he was required to drink 11 oz or he'd have to be hospitalized the next day.. i was really scared because at 730 p.m. he still had not drank anything! Well we went to Scott's parents house to give him a blessing, and he drank 9 oz while we were there! But I still nervous that he wouldn't drink the remaining 2 oz... but haha...that night he drank THREE 10 oz bottles during the night! And ever since then he has been drinking well, frequent diaper changes, not super fussy, not that fussy at all really, sleeping well... he's doing great! He is such a trooper! And we also have Mikylee home again, it was driving us crazy not being able to have her home, but we still are a little worried she'll get it, but hopefully she won't! Okay, so there's that update..
And yesterday my sister in law Melissa came to Vernal and helped me clean my house, give me a break, and just help me have fun and relax lol.. MUCH NEEDED! thanks Melissa soooo much!!!! There is still some stuff I need to do to each room in the house, but since I have not posted pictures of a lot of my rooms finished, as I get them done I will post some pics! (And I am thinking about telling you that once a week I will post 1 picture of every room to show you that I am keeping them clean lol, for those of you who ACTUALLY know me, knows that I do not do good at cleaning at ALL, so this will help me have to stick to it, I will take different angles or do something to prove they are NEW CURRENT pics each week also, lol)
So I'm off to start finishing rooms up so I can start posting pics! :) :)
Also... I am totally loving the smell of my house right now, I went and got a scentsy bar from Scott's cousin Amy and have it going right now, it is Baked Apple Butter and it is SOOO great smelling! :) :) :) And I am probably going to be hosting a Scentsy / maybe other things like that lol party here soon, so if you are interested in an invite let me know!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Jaycen's RSV
Posted by The Harrison's at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
hey how bout we both do that cuz i suck at keeping my house clean to ha then its like your not the only one and stuff plus it will be like a little fun thing to do
I'm so glad he's doing okay!! A couple years ago my friend took her 2 year old son to the Vernal docs and they totally missed RSV!! He got hospitalized, then released (still without diagnosing him) and then both of his lungs collapsed and he had to be life flighted out the U! I have Vernal doctors sometimes
Oh we would absolutely love to get those done for you! Email me at attisattic@hotmail.com and give me his full name, bithday, time of birth, weight and legth and then yours and your husbands name and your daughters if you want it on their too and attach the picture that you want to use. I can't use pictures taken from like kiddie kandids and stuff unless you have written permission!
as soon as you email me I will be able to get that card done for you and emailed back to you to proof! Thanks so much I am so excited to do them for you!
Oh we would absolutely love to get those done for you! Email me at attisattic@hotmail.com and give me his full name, bithday, time of birth, weight and legth and then yours and your husbands name and your daughters if you want it on their too and attach the picture that you want to use. I can't use pictures taken from like kiddie kandids and stuff unless you have written permission!
as soon as you email me I will be able to get that card done for you and emailed back to you to proof! Thanks so much I am so excited to do them for you!
Post a Comment